Monday, April 28, 2008

Dissapear..ed

I hav missing for quite a long time. Dunno why, I felt tired to on9 dy. Quite lots of thing happened, for me. But bad 1s are more. Haiz. Just hope they never happened. Sry for the late post, actually not busy la, just goyang kaki at home. Oh ya, ji n qu, sry for the box of kfc ^^, before u send me the msg, it was in my stomach ardy. and sry that I 4get to say happy birthday, but thats me(always 4getful). Yip ah, shud b finish exam lo, fast ah.... what can I say? The more explanation u made, makes me doubt ur trustworthness more, dont hav to say anything, just go for ur exam. As u said, as brothers, just speak out, I rather know the bitter trust than sweet lie. Yup, its holiday now, for a month then have to go kampar, just hope that something good here can makes me feel that here is better than kampar. Always hope so..

No comments: