Thursday, February 21, 2008

21st February 2008

Actually 2day nth happen , just feel high then post lo , haha . 2day ah yip has planned for 2moro programmes , include movie , swim , erm..erm.. and stay overnight at piew's house , looks like a 1-day trip for me . lol .

It was such a boring day , but at night , suddenly ck n ice told me that exam result is out , and on that time I was eating (It is a shock , and i almost chocked , lol) . It just made me nervous , because I was still at granma house , couldn't checked the result (yerr..) . When home , dad used computer (RESULT!!!) . But when it was time for me to check the result , I don't dare to c it (zadou) . After a period of struggling and chatting , finally c it la of cos , then c lo , then satisfy lo , then happy lo , then high lo , then post lo .

Don't know why these days so care about my look ? Am I sot jor ? Or too boring , nth to do ? Maybe it is time to turn myself into a handsome guy , haha . Time pass thing change ma , include human -- me ...

No comments: