Monday, May 25, 2009

Holidaying

Wad holiday is this? just 2 weeks less.. haih...
It has been decades I last stepped in here lu~
Or can I say, i almost forget the existance of here. lol.

Planning to get myself a cooler pad(better 1) before get back to KL but I hasn't!! Don't know choose nia, and price not cheap oo.

When get back to home, my granma straight away tell me a bad news... 1 of my relatives passed away and was having funeral possession(amitabha~~), how come this kind of thing happens suddenly? I wonder... My mom never told me when still at kampar.. =.= On that weekend my whole family went to visit my aunt(whose husband passed away) to send my condolence, since I didn't see them for a long time. Hopefully she is still ok.

Wad else night event for a single like me can get? Hui told me to go swim at andy's ex-condo at evening sometimes (unauthorized 1, lol). Sometimes brought me to zone-x (rupa-rupanya tidak berubah langsung!! dissapointed).

Last thursday went to sing k with 6 over 7 of the ghosts(piew, hui, fai, bin and yip!!! except hsien!!!!). haih, that hsien ah, sien... and I 4got to bring my student ID!! Pay almost 2x. T.T Yip ah! Why sing so few? After you come diam diam 1?

Today I shud have gone to meet manhou them at Sunway, haih, too far nia. If want go need to mafan cheongfun to fetch me, means not good lo. Sry for didn't come o.

Besides that, I go TS with fai to watch AnD and bought myself a headset, hehe. It will come in handy. At kampar, manhou always open the speaker loud, zzz and cheongfun also the same.... ding ngu shun ah!!

家庭问题能阻止一个人的理想吗?
六月要来临了哦,
您的工作也结束了吧?
希望开学的到来能减轻您的负担和痛苦。
别一个人撑着,
不然所有您身边的人会心疼的。

包括您生命舞台里的那位过路人。

No comments: