Sunday, July 5, 2009

Moved

Ok, this is my first post after moved to new house in Kp. Glad that finally I can online at home.. emmm.. using maxis, but still in trial period. Because of what? We had waited for 2 months to let tmnet install ports (for streamyx purpose) in our area but nth happened until now, zzz.

Why I had moved? Because I am nearer to utar. What I need to go school is by my bicycle, yoo! Dont have to depend on anyone else. erm... thats what I really want. Whats more, I still need to share the master room with cc (my ex-roommate). zzz.

What I know now is, girls are always annoying and dependant(those I knew so far). And? Guys are always competitive(dont know compete for what!! =.=).

Today afternoon had an facial treament at Herbalife(my 1st, lol). Tell me is there any problem with this company. Arh.. still aching...

No comments: