Thursday, August 13, 2009

Truth or joke?

Last saturday having a fever and eye bengkak till like golden fish. No choice but hav my friend bring me to nearby clinic to have a look on what happening to me at night. After diagnosed by doctor, he told me that most probably I was affected by H1N1 since I have all similar symptoms of that seasonal flu (wtf!!). He refused to give me MC but wanted me to go hospital if things got serious. (wtf!!!!!)

My roommate moved to another room since that day, means I was quarantined =.=. And that day onwards, meal = bread + milo. What I did was? Started searching for info about H1N1, lol. When went out from my room, what I knew was most of them stayed away from me, which should be normal. Thing that I couldn't stand the most is the respond from the downstair bitch when she saw I am out of my room.
"Sicker, don't come out and spread the virus around, I don't want to get
infected~~" Then got herself inside and closed the door.
It repeats at least twice which makes me die if I suffer high blood pressure. I should have slap her face gaulak =.=.

Yesterday afternoon when had lunch with housemate, after looked for that doctor (clinic closed,zzz). That bitch said again..
"I am not those guys that have MC, no choice lo, have to attend
class."
If really like to have MC then get yourself coma, I assured you 100% get MC, life-time no need study also, good? Never see a person like to sick until this level.

No comments: