Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another tag, by fish(shark, lol)

Omg~~~ tag again...

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 3 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
hmm, actually never think of marry, it bounds freedom!! but.... dunno, i think is 30s. Times that I have the abilitiesssss to marry. =)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Easy! just "I love you...". To the future beloved one, if any. lol.

3. How many super-duper close friends do you have? List them out.
6 =.= dun wan to mention about them. So embarassing to have such frens. haha.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Rome. I like artifacts. n the magnificent buildings. hmmm, so good. **imaginating**

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
pimples gone forever. haha. tats what i think of just now.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nono, drinking water! money.... food! money.... unless i become a cyborg.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
light except when sleeping.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
fly oversea to take my math course!!! A new house! renovate current house!!

9. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
Hope no more natural disaster? It grabs too much lives.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Hmm, so hard to find the good points about her, lol.
She has high IQ.(no EQ? lol jkjk)
Can be a good friend to talk with. (I think)
She is a friend that I can ask about secondary school but never ask yet.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
(the other half of what? ear? half-ate orange? =x) No experience on this, so i just have the most basic requirements. =.=
1st, kind-hearted.
2nd, can tell me if face any trouble.
3rd, MUST be sympathetic. (at least understand me lo.)
4th, independent, dun hav to always rely on others.
5th, know self-improve.
6th, dun waste. =.=
7th, shops according to capability n NECESSITY.
8th, don't lie..
9th, AT LEAST, dun be heavy weight. lol.
10th, dun be so cool, because cool + cool = freeze~~~.
Okok, I list out too much, tats why I still single. lol.

12.Describe your fantasized-life.
Can travel around the world without worry about the budget!!! Have a house with all things automated. (such as give orders to computer by thinking about it.) No over-heated atmosphere. Have a "safe for sure" system. Have any type of private transports.

13. What to do in weekend?
Grandma's house, sleeping.... Zzz

14. What is the thing that will make you say someone is bad?
talking vulgar non-stop as he/she is used to it.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Care.

16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
No for sure, I will keep wasting time on choosing which to buy rather than buying. Most probably I won't buy until the last minute.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Ermmm… The quiet side of me, that makes people feel that I am lc at the moments I don’ really talk…(this reply dun hav to change, exactly the same >.<)

18. How would you feel if your friends ditched you ?
Keep thinking of my problems n depressed or keep emo (sry, still dun reli know wad "emo" means) but after that maybe will think on the positive way.(it saves my money actually)

19.Honestly, do you think life is fair?
I dun think life is fair. Because life is so fragile, it can be ruined by anything. What happens to those live in sichuan? Maybe they were once have wonderful lifes, wonderful future, they choose what they wan to be but in a sudden, all gone. To those out of boundaries, crime victims? abandon child? omg.... speechless..

20. Are you missing anyone now?
I think I am, but not very strong. It is fading.

3 persons I tag:
Eli
K.Kei
L.Ling

No comments: