Tuesday, May 27, 2008

At kampar

Me, my parents went kampar on Saturday and reached at about 6 smt. When reached there, of cos went to my house 1st to do cleaning and blah blah. That day, All housemate are not around(still in kl), so mom and dad spend the night with me.

On the next day, we went to old town to sight and see. We chose to have lunch at a food court, somewhere near wet market. I saw almost all are noodles stall(I think is all if not include drinking stall). Quite good oh the noodles, n the fish ball, and fried ball etc. ehmmmm~~~
After that, we went to the supermarket, around the bus station to buy some stuff. The item are quite easy to find there, all item needed is there, lol.
The 3rd day is the 1st day to start class, woke up at 6.30am and had to take cold water bath. >.<>

This is the 4th day I arrived to Kampar. What happens? I am alone, far away from home, family, and friends. Mom and dad left today.


These days, I had gone around Kampar and see many things. There are 2 separates areas as I know, new town and old town. Old town with old buildings, furniture shop in a cinema, KFC VS PizzaHut, bus station, wet market ...


New town, is where I stay, here, lots of young persons, most are houses and here is where my campus, UTAR and TARC locate. Have an spot of commercial area, restaurants, bank, shops.



Anyway, here I should say farewell to all KL fellow frens, and family, eventhou they dunno my blog, haha.

No comments: