Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag by Eli

Today "visit" my blog and responsibility drives me to finish my first tag. If done anything wrongly, pls tell me.

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

- Random Facts -

1. i like to be in a quiet environment, but not alone.

2. i enjoy the time on attend to do something and don't like to be disturbed/stared. (if do so, maybe i will gone mad)

3. i like to think/imagine, more than do/realize. (sometimes i just sit there and spend more than an hour doing nothing)

4. i used to say truth. (or at least i think it is true)

5. i like the view from highland. Better if it is cloudy + windy + the sound of dangled tree.

6. i feel uncomfortable when see something is untidy. I will clean it if I want to (depends on mood)

7. i used to hold something in my hand or playing it (mostly pen) when i am thinking.

8. i have no idea on dressing up. (eventhough i try to learn)

Tag: Those buddies who appear in my cbox! I think don't hav to mention, just a few only. JUST DO IT!!

No comments: