Sunday, November 4, 2007

2nd Semester leh

Tis is assignment wait for me ah !!! Web page la , management la, and TUTORIAL !! Lazy to do la, hehealmost half a year since the last post, i know i am "a bit" lazy on blog , haha .. but workload on my school is not as easy as i think b4, quite a new thing for me even though 1 sem has passed. Got to know many new frens , teachers. But contact to my old frens seems to b lesser n lesser. When just meet, talk about gossip oni or dota, sienz la, haizz. until now i realise my life is so meaninglesmonkeys~~ scary ah, we climb the mountain( not climb la, just walking along s, no motive to do anything, if continue like tis sure die in the future la, no plan no vision 1. N i have passed my 18th birthday, my frens at Utar celebrate it with me in some jungle along wif the small path) in the MIDNIGHT!!!! Trying to watch the sunrise but rain fell then, wad a dissapointment, so we gone sleep le..T.T

Now? A lot of assignment la . wad more ?

No comments: