Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Messy Gathering Plan

Few days ago , kokok suddenly logon msn ( who I reli superbly , extremely , rarely sees him to logon msn ) came out with idea to hold a primary school's gathering , when i just though it was a joke ( bcos this period of time really busy month , no mood to attend any event le )n talk feihua , dunno whether there was miracle or wad , msot of the primary school frens on msn , so i add then all into the discussion and start the sputtering n keep dcing discussion , some said very busy la , some said cannot attend , some said whether can change the date la , some kept spamming words , try to ruin the chat ( eventhough it was almost ruined ) , some kept dcing la , some just stayed there n never came out wif a words la . After dunno how many hours of discussion , we came out with a result tat we will hold it on 5th December lo ( pity to those we have sacrificed , bcos some of u r busy lo )

Yesterday , kokok suddenly told me tat the date have changed , n change to 7th . I was still ok with it bcos i can still make it on tat day.

But today , peiwen told me again tat ah cheong changes the date again to weekend !!! Omg , i think whether this is the last time of date changing ah ~~ God save me pls , i still need to finish up my assignment ah !! Give me power of controlling time >.<

No comments: