Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Surprise !!!

2day on webpage tutorial class , my tutor gives my a reli BIG surprise , he shows us a few example of webpage assignment tat has been made by my seniors ( dunno which year's old students ) . He says tat he can only shows us some "low quality" works , tat has used 4 weeks times to finish it , while we were given 10 weeks to do the same thing ( design a webpage ) .

When we saw their "low quality" work , i am shocked by just looking at their works---- dropdown list , flying words and image , photo gallery , java script photo , downloadable photo , stunning music , ownmade video clip , etc etc and etc ...in comparison , my work is ... RUBBISH !!!

There are few more weeks , n i am blur n lost of idea what shud i do to hav this crap b done in time !! Shud i redo it again ? How about my previous work ? Throw to recycle bin ? Omg ...

No comments: