Thursday, November 22, 2007

Busy cre8ing website

My webpage design lecturer has given my group assignment to cre8 a website. It is a new thing for me because i never learn it b4 even if i know , that is just "copy and paste" while beautify my friendster profile. Now i am on the half way on finishing the websites , eventhough they are not uploaded as a online websites but i feel satisfy oledi (not corporation with the group members but the webpages only). Oh yea, 2moro will have a webpage practical test (cre8 a webpage on the spot), hope it will b easy XD

Just now, after having dinner wif my family at Desa Petaling, I passed the area of Petaling Indah, tried to look for the apartment, but i can't c it, mayb i am full, or the reality keeps u away from me? Mayb i shud have changed my specs, to c clearer, c the truth about u..

No comments: