Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

Tat day , I joined secondary school frens to gather countdown of christmas at carefour . We sing k till 5 something but suddenly we remember that our fren-- kokfai was waiting for us at times square (piew looked so nervous oo) , so we "fast fast" go have dinner n rush to times square by lrt.

Start from then , I started headache , thx to the echo of sound system in e-box . aiyo..

When we reach there, kokfai reli "bosong" liao , looked so scary oo. Without wasting time , we went to buy movie tickets for "national treasure 2" . Because we still had time , we take some picture at the big christmas tree in the lobby.(looks so beautiful , but I haven't get the picture yet) Then we go watch movie lo , when we watch till the climax , ahbian suddenly told us that it was already 11pm , wah , it shocked us all , because lrt will closed by 11.25pm, after wasting some time struggle between stay or leave , we choose to leave, because if no lrt , we hav to take taxi , which was about rm10+ each person( tongzhurou ah!!)

Finally , we went back to seri petaling, without countdown =.=(whats the meaning?). Then I have to take ahbian's car to yuken's house , suddenly , yuken told us that he don't have key to open his house, have to wait till his mother came back(I think is mother gua),then we wait lo, wait wait wait , ahbian kept chatting(through handphone , with girl gua). While I was holding my heavy head , I looked at the moon , and this was how is pass this chrismas eve , wah , really same as I predicted , "a lonely christmas" , so accurate meh ? I better become a visionary XD .

After that , we went yumcha (again) at mamak , I ordered only "air suam" , cause no mood liao , head felt like want to explode . Suddenly , piew told me about my password (omg) , that kokfai had decrypted it , so geng ? Afterwards , piew bring me 2 headache pills (so kind) , after taking it , I felt better , not sleepy at all after taking it and very effective too because now I am still have energy to write blog , haha . Then we played for 3 hours before stayed at piew's house(I was pawned gaugau T.T) .

Then we went to piew's house , but jenghui and ahsoon went home le . The others who stayed quickly search for hamsap file in piew's computer(wah!) . Then our kind piew cooked noodles for us(instant noodle la of cos) , while eating , kokfai became very chiongkong and watch "movie" and kept repeating , while some of the others already slept or watched tv .

After that , since all except us -- piew , kokfai and me had gone to sleep , we got upstair and slept in piew's room . Then , piew liked usual , talked non-stop (since 2 of us listened more than talked) . He told me many "who like who and what happen bla bla" thingss that I didn't know , eventhough I have forgot most o the content now but quite interenting la , made me can't slept for the whole night . Without notice , I found that the room was brighter than before le , then piew went and watched clock , and he told us that it had been 7am something(omg!!) , then , 2 "downstair sleepers" suddenly came up , ahyip joined the discussion group , while ahbian continue slept , left wingsen slept alone at downstair oo( nvm la , he was having sweet dream) . After few more hours , I had rest time finally , n slept lo , zzzz .

Ok , lastly , we have a breakfast/lunch at alisan restaurant , didn't have appetide to eat ah , so just ordered soya bean juice lo , and "ban mee"( share with kokfai 1) . Then go home lu~~~

No comments: