Saturday, December 29, 2007

Easy saturday~~

Today just go school for 2 hours then go home le , dunno y the replacement teacher absent (the orginal 1 absent too , but she told us long time ago). Actually even if she comes , I will b the 1 absent , haha , lazy ma ! So now sitting at home doing nothing .

Not long ago listen a song called as 狼来了 by 曾国辉 but cant find this song anywhere(any1 know where can find it?) . Since waiting for kokfai to come , I write blog lo (lol) .

Today feel pleasant n gentle , mayb becos of the weather . Just now when walking along the way , I feel the warm of the sunshine (not the hotness in the afternoon la!) . Or mayb bcos of the assessment marks of 1 of my subject , haha , no need to worry about the final exam le , can relax a bit ! But I hav absent too many times for other subjects le , afraid tat I will get barred from exam ah !! (Help!)

But relaxed doesn't mean tat I am not boring !!! Nothing to do ah !! Beside sms and making pipe dream (oohh! My favorite~~) , just waiting time pass ~~ (decadence..)

Ok, doing some sot thing 1st.. Result will come out later .. so TO BE CONTINUE~~~

No comments: