Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gathering part 3 : 6 Ghosts

This was just a simple gathering by just sing k n dota but I have to say something about it lo . I rushed to carefour in Seri Petaling to meet them after finish school . Actually i wan to b punctual de , tat day hav presentation ma , so just 4giv me lo . God had punished me for that la , bcos i need to wore formal clothes n ran to carefour >.< . When i reached , ahbian had waited for me at the entrance. Then I go in lo , wad surprise me is , got girls o ! haha , at first i thought only got hamsap lou de ( 6 ghosts , except yip n hsien/roman?? dunno hsien's christian name ma..)XD. Those girls r leiching n xinli oo . If xinli came , i can understand de , but leiching er.. came le , y dun sang ?? aiyo , dun wasted money ahhh !! Bcos i had late for almost 1 hour , so i try to sang as much as i can ..to fill up the previous hour.. haha ( dun wan rugi ma ) . After got the news from piew , it didnt get much impact on me , bcos since i start to put myself into this , i had told myself that this will happen , and it has happened . So , just let it be . Mayb I am fine for this , or I am just a hypocrite ... i wont fight for it , until I am capable to do so . So , what i can do now , is just wait and wait and wait . Can't wait , means my feeling against her is not true lo . ( wah , reli train my patient , gambateh la )

They had lunch at McD in carefour , the already poor guy --me , only sat aside n grabbed a few french fries from ahsoon , ate ate , then dismissed..

Almost 4pm le , the 3 ghosts include me went to piew's house n the other 1 ghost ( ahbian ) went to comic store le . Nobody is in the house n nothing to do o , so piew's opened his favorite's ( not yellow thing ) to share with us-- S.H.E's mv . I found something tat can made use of our time -- "dig big D" ( straight translation , haha ) . 4 of us also won la , so none of us can b called as "wong" la . Piew recommended to play chess , then played lo , want me to play against jenghui ah , wah , kidding me , luckily piew was the advisor ( for both of us ) and luckily i won , haha .. but really tired le .

Followed by the last activity , dun wan talk much about that le . ok --The end--

No comments: