Monday, January 28, 2008

28th January 2008

It has been a long time , not blogging since the starting of exam + some lazy resting period . Ok , I have finished exam on saturday , ending with my general math 2 paper (saddy ending) . Me , went along with my frens (weicung , huishi , junwai , harry + ....) to petaling street to walk (my main purpose is comics XD) . Not long after I got my books , went home le ~~~ tats already around 8pm .

On sunday -- shopping day with my family . We went to Midvalley . Many ppls o , we went to the lowest floor n no parking (sunday ma) !!! Then the guard brought us to park on side of the road , wah , can ah ? This time our purpose is buy cny goods (clothes ah , foods ah , cleaner etc ...) . Then when it came to half time (after 3-4 hours) , we took a break at breadstory , when looked at the poem on the wall , it talked about bread but dunno wad story , haha . Then we continue shopped . At last , we bought many things oo , around 10 bags . When in the car , I realised tat most of the thing is mine de !!! (because most of the time , I just bought few things) .

Ok , today , nth to do . Actually I had meeting -- watch Rambo 4 , but 2day felt not very well . Then Didn't go le . That's all .

No comments: