Friday, January 4, 2008

4th January 2007

2day is my test 3 of g.math , it is easier than expected , haha (luckily =.=) . Then go persatuan teo chew to pass up the scholarship form , but the mr.lee there remind me that I had forgotten to bring along my stamp (omg!) for the return letter , but luckily he had supply of stamp ^^ . After passed up the form , he talked a lot about a new scholarship (actually not alot , just kept repeating , lol) , I can only listened . After "escaped" from there , I realise it had been 5pm something .

When in lrt , rain suddenly started , and gained heavy , me who stood near the door found that rain dropped almost vertically (cause of fierce wind lo) , luckily had my file to block the rain (many ppl ah , cannot went inside anymore) . When reach bukit jalil , all path was flooded (not so critical la) , but once my shoe touched the water , straight away wet liao (i mean the whole shoe , just like a sponge =.=) and had stood there and waited for almost an hour for my dad (so tired..) , while looked at others who came out from lrt station and left ; bus came and left ... sienzz .

2nite , kokfai's dad brought mr along wif kokfai to Pearl Point to take my new specs , which I had chosen on last night at shop where his bro works at. The specs are different than my old 1 (big different) , of course lo , I never changed my specs for 3+ years , the old 1 can be kept as antique liao , haha . After wore the specs felt very dizzy oo , but kokfai's bro told me that it was normal , because I still couldn't get used to this specs oo (mayb gua , not sure o) .

Tats all for 2day , good nite . lol .

No comments: