Tuesday, January 8, 2008

8th January 2008

Zzz.. woke up by the snooze of my clock alarm -- 4.30a.m. OMG !!! I 4got to turn it back to 5a.m. , half an hour of sweet dream wasted =.= . Since I had half an hour more , I brushed teeth slowly , ate slowly , bathed slowly , finally 6a.m. , time to go school .

When reached school , my group member , weicung told me the assessment marks ... made me sad only T.T . Later on , me who dunno anything , was asked by my group to present the graph on business class , haha , nervous again , dunno what I said when presentation , just err.. err.. err.. how useless I am =.= . Then , mass com teacher released the mass com marks too , made me even more sad . haiyoo ~~ Nvm , still standing , hoped I will survived till the last minute .

After the boring mass com lecture , a gang of "warrior" went to donate blood in PD (1 of the UTAR building) included me XD . Some of them were forced to donate blood , haha . Me , who wanted to give it a try , were trying to calm down my nervousness (when filled in the form , my hand was still shaking , lol) , of course la , this was my 1st time ma . leeping who wanted donate de so scare , filled in form also scare (aiyo , so cha 1) , said that she felt headache ("blood-phobia" ?). When sitting on the "operation" chair , what I thought I should do was just slept , but couldn't oo , just felt comfortable lo . The doctor came le , OMG , he injected anaesthesia needle on my arm . Then he brought out a "huge" needle which was used to "suck" blood out of my body !!! omg , omg ! I didn't dare to look at my arm on that moment , just felt that something was thrusted into my arm , felt nothing , just a bit weird . After a moment , when I tought that he should had finished "inserting" , I looked at my arm , OMG !!! He was still kept pushing in and out the needle to find the correct spot , and it continued for a few minutes , aiyo , I am not a toy in your lab la , Mr. Doctor !! Finally , he settled and I felt calm (half was because he finished "playing" the needle , other half was , no need to see his blur blur face .) . But the climax just came , just after the Mr.Doctor went off , a nurse came to me and asked me who was the person just helped me out . When I told her that the person was the Doctor , she said that he had put the needle wrongly , OMG !!!! Luckily I didn't faint on that moment . The nurse was so pro o , she just adjusted a little bit , my blood came out very fast le (before that was slow like hell) . Thx god , 南摩阿弥陀佛 ~~

Ok , filled up a packet of blood le (I knew it only when the nurse told me so , because I still concerntrated on squeezing the "PVC water pipe" . Felt nothing oo , no dizzy no felt disgust . I was ok o . Then I took a packet of "souvenir" -- consisted of a bottle of mineral water , Colgate toothpaste , Colgate mouthwash , a muffin , a peer (the fruit ah) and a certificate . When going out , found that there was a corner for resting , and I was given a cup of Milo , ermmm ... so good . By the way , finished off the muffin 1st , haha , so hungry . Then all went to canteen lo , because all seemed to b very hungry o , but I just bought a bar of mentos , sweet ma , suitable to consume after blood donation , recovered back the sugar in our body . Then got math class lo , back to class and studied ...

Izit meaningful ? Yes , I think it is , and it is a good experience too , as my 1st time . Think about my blood will b used to save the other who in need , so proud of myself , haha . oh yeah , my blood type is O oo , can helped more ppl lo , almost every1 , yeah !

No comments: