Monday, January 7, 2008

7th January 2008

2day should b going to school , but my dad's car broke down yesterday , so lazy again lo , slept till noon . But actually I planned to take bus 2day de , but .. nvm .

What important is , 2day just got scolded by dad ( + almost slapped , but I blocked it , =.=) . This story started weeks ago , the astro in my house got problem - always "service is currently not available" and couldn't watched anything . I had made a few calls to the service centre , but waited for almost half an hour , no responce ; climbed to the roof and checked the anthenna , no problem ; e-mail to the astro "contact me" , no responce also .

Then , when dad came back from work , he reminded me to call again , I still sat for a while before going to call (got scolded again) , after call , dad said why don't you bla bla bla . Then I told him that why he didn't told me that earlier , then volcano exploded loo~~ . He said that the phone receptionist had told him to checked the decoder earlier and I had no need to repeat it again bla bla bla , but actually ... !!! The receptionist didn't told me to do the same thing , she just wanted me to call her back when there was no rain in my area (on that time was raining) , because she needed to check the dunno what in my area and she will send me a technician when there was a problem . But on that time , when facing dad , I didn't say anything , eventhought a lot of thing wanted to get out of my mouth -- the TRUTH !! Then my granma who knew a bit dunno a bit participated such a deadlock . The only thing flashed in my mind is -- went to sleep , dun wan to think le , dun want to bother this thing le . haiyo .

Later when no rain , I called again . After doing all the thing she told me to , she said will send a technician to my house 2moro (but she said is 24 hours later lo , same same la) . Had to told that to my dad , eventhought had to look at his "black" face , "deng ng shun" !! Haiz ...

Then , when my uncle's whole family came to my house to have dinner(because today is "chu yi") . My granma told them what happened today (OMG!!!) . No face , after rushing to finish my dinner , I quickly went to my room . =.= Cham .

No comments: