Saturday, March 15, 2008

15th March 2008 - to Kampar

This week I was told by calvin and sam that TA students will have trip to Kampar , to have a visit and looking for house . There is about 7 of our TC class students joined the trip . We had registered to a girl of TA class call vinci (da vinci? She is the organiser ba?) , sam's fren .

Today I had to wake up at 4.30am , just slept for 1 hours smt . lol . I knew I could be late , so I came earlier to lrt station , but the station was still closing , needed to wait , haiz . When reached PD , found out the bus was already at outside of the gate but there was just a few ppls (I was wrong >.<) . Later , all had came 1 by 1 , and I was just waiting for the moment to get into the bus and slept . It was not ran as smooth as I though , my frens kept talk LOUD about the da vinci (said that she is my laopo , omg =.=) , so embarassed...

When it was 7.30am , we went onto the bus and took the last seats and they were still talking about tat . What I do ? slept .. zzzz . It was 2 hours smt for us to reach Kampar and the 1st place we visited is Westlake's showroom (No pic oo) . Then we went to UTAR but didnt know why , we cannot enter , weicung told that we must had the letter of wad wad in order to get in o . Later on , we had lunch at restaurant in Danish's house and had a walk around the houses (actually I knew it is Danish's house after we finished the walk and told by vinci) . We continued by going to somewhere called as pangsapuri sakura(almost named like that , I forget le) .

After finished all , we didn't know where to go , then we called the agent to take us to bandar baru selatan (as recommended by ice's fren) . There had single and double terrace house . After we asked , thought for so long , and the rest had waiting for so long (so sry) , we decided to rent 2 houses here (yeah ! settled !) .

Since all had finished visiting houses , we went aroud the Kampar town before went back to UTAR (pj 1) . On the way back , all seems very tired , because very silent , maybe all had gone sleep .

When reached PJ , it was raining heavily , so heavy that calvin had to ask his father to take me to lrt station (thx o) . Then went home as usual lo . So tired ~~~

No comments: