Sunday, March 30, 2008

30th March 2008

2day just went tesco with family. Erm, quite lot of ppl, mostly malays(no offence =.=) . Suddenly my mom brought along my "little" cousin along with us, made my "peaceful" journey crushed. Omg, ran here and there, took this and that, climbed up and down(Swt >.<) . Me, the 1 who always wanted to have a brother or sister started to question myself, can I live with child? Izit child always like tat, aiyo cant tahan. Nevertheless I am a person who like to keep thing in control, if it get messed up, I will confuse or fluster(example of a person who cannot succeed, omg). If I have this kind of personality then how can I become the next Bill Gates(eventhough he is not the richest anymore)? If I can't get rich then how can I buy my own house and car and bla bla bla.

No comments: