Saturday, March 15, 2008

15th March 2008

On thursday night I was informed that yesterday night will go swim with 6 ghosts . But on that day , it was raining . When I had prepared everything and jenghui fetched me , he told me it had been cancelled , and was going to steamboat !! Wah , i just had my dinner and needed to eat again meh ? Aiyo .. Then we went to take kokfai and yip lo , then went to restaurant phone (dirent translation..) . While waited for bin , kaihsien and piew , we ate 1st luu ~~ We ate and laughed and talked (blabla) , but then suddenly raining heavily (need to change table,=.=) . We finished at almost 11pm lo , then we went to piew house to rest and waited for ah soon lo , then gwent start match !! . Walauyeh , it ended at almost 3am , zzz . Craze jor ...

No comments: